[RTTY] W6WRT is correct...

Gary McAdams g.m.mcadams at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 14:23:44 PDT 2010

On 6/16/2010 9:20 AM, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

> In my opinion, a list owner who engages in the kind of petty
> back-and-forth like he does with W4TV isn't setting a very good
> example of how the list members should behave.
>
> 73 - Jim AD1C

AMEN!!!

Leadership comes from the top... Indulging in the endless arguments like
this certainly drives folks away.

If it comes from the list administrator...

Well... Yes the delete key will be used, and sooner or later it will
make no difference because there will be no subscribers left.

Who will argue then?

Gary WG7X