[RTTY] W6WRT is correct...

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 14:50:55 PDT 2010

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:20:03 -0600, Jim Reisert AD1C
<jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

>In my opinion, a list owner who engages in the kind of petty
>back-and-forth like he does with W4TV isn't setting a very good
>example of how the list members should behave.

REPLY:

Ok, I will plead guilty to that. Call it a personality defect, but
when I see BS posted I feel the need to reply. I am NOT talking about
a mere difference of opinion - everyone is entitled to theirs, but
actual mis-statement of facts.

Color me repentant, and I will try to set a better example.

73, Bill W6WRT