[RTTY] Cheating - (No Scratch that make it - "Whining")

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 14:57:40 PDT 2010

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:40:21 -0500, "Ron K5DJ" <k5dj at austin.rr.com>
wrote:

>Bill you have convinced me you can't or won't ever manage to be able to
>handle SO2R..  No doubt about it, it's over your head.
>
>However, that doesn't mean you should whine all the time about someone
>cheating because they use SO2R, because you can't

REPLY:

Ron, you are new to the thread, obviously. First, SO2R is not "over my
head". I operated SO2R in five of six contests back in the '90s,
decided it was not for me and that was that.

Second, I never at any time complained about anyone cheating with SO2R
or any other mode. You have me confused with someone else.

73, Bill W6WRT