[RTTY] SO2R

Jim W7RY jimw7ry at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 07:16:59 PDT 2010

Ok Joe.... Then is 2OSR not the same as single operator? No, their multi
operator. No matter how many ops they have, their simply multi operator.
(Not talking about multi  2 or multi multi)

So Joe... Tell me again why SO2R is does not have an advantage over a single
radio? And why they should not be a separate class?

73
Jim W7RY