[RTTY] Questions

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Thu Jun 17 11:54:58 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:33, Tom Martin <tmartin at chartermi.net> wrote:
> I have two questions for the reflector:
>
> 1.  To operate 75 baud do you just check it in MMTY.?  No other changes in the program setup?

That's it.  It's in the "Decode" tab, oddly.

I use FSK and I use the EXTFSK add-on to MMTTY to handle keying the
rig and since that module ONLY does 45.45 bauds, I had to rearrange
things to allow me to avoid that issue but that wasn't strictly an
MMTTY issue.  If I'd never used EXTFSK in the first place, all I would
have had to do was change MMTTY to 75 bauds.