[RTTY] Questions

Charlesjr at afgimail.com Charlesjr at afgimail.com
Thu Jun 17 12:05:50 PDT 2010

Tom,
 I had problems off and on when I did get it to work. Might of been an earlier version as I recall.

I now use Airlink Epxress by KR1ST for the little time I get on PSK. Some early on the air test
show's it copies as good as MMTTY but not quite as good as RITTY. Has a logger and other modes but
no 75b mode.
73
charles/kk5oq