[RTTY] Please stop the SO2R banter

k3mm at verizon.net k3mm at verizon.net
Thu Jun 17 10:58:30 PDT 2010

I think we can all agree that SOnR operation has an advantage over SO1R. It would be stupid to think otherwise.

We can all argue about what to do about it depending on our point of view. That has been overdone to a multiple death on this reflector. If you want to keep this debate up, please go create your own group, because this really doesnt have anything exclusive to RTTY or digital modes.

If you want to discuss how to do it or do it better on digital, go for it here.

73, Ty K3MM