[RTTY] Question on categories for DL-DX RTTY COntest

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Wed Jun 30 13:21:47 PDT 2010

Categories:

    B. Single Operator, Multiband, Single Radio
One person performs all operating and logging functions. The maximum total
operating time is six (6) hours. Off-times (breaks) must be greater than 60
minutes.

I have a question regarding the above category for the DDL_DX RTTY Contest
this weekend;  Are the 60 minute breaks counted as part of the operating
time?  I would think not, but then maybe they are.  Anybody have any
opinions on that?  I would think that my operating time could be 6 hours
maximum, and the times off, as long as they are greater than 60 minutes,
would not be considered as operating time.  I know, a stupid question, but
just want an opinion.

Dick
W0RAA