[RTTY] Question on categories for DL-DX RTTY COntest

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Wed Jun 30 14:11:29 PDT 2010

Hi Dick,

no I am quite sure that off times do not count in the 6 hour operating time as long as they are at least 60 min.or more. Should you take a 50 minute break and resume operation even for a single (and tempting :) qso , then you will have lost 50 minutes of contesting time as this will be definitely count as part of the 6 hours. Only the first 6 hours operated  will count for scoring purpose.

Good luck , hope to see you then,

73, Fabi va2up