[RTTY] Motherboard Recommendation

Jim W7RY jimw7ry at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:19:11 PDT 2010

I recommend you buy a multi serial card that plugs into an expansion slot on
your new PC. Make sure the drivers are available for your new OS.

Also be sure the card will fit into the slots you have in your new mother
board.

I use the Equinox but Digi makes one along with many others. The USB type
seem to work but can be problematic at times.

73
Jim W7RY