[RTTY] Super Check Partial

DONALD A HILL aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 3 07:19:11 PST 2010

I used to notice that running a large SCP file would slow down my Win98 machine.  But since both machines are now XP, I doubt I would have that problem.

I think the problem with using an SCP file with all calls - SSB, CW and RTTY would be that when a partial is trying to be decided upon, there would be way more options available than if using a RTTY-only file.  The chances of guessing at the wrong call would great increase.

Just a thought...

73, Don AA5AU