[RTTY] Super Check Partial

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 09:57:27 PST 2010

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 07:19:11 -0800 (PST), DONALD A HILL
<aa5au at bellsouth.net> wrote:

>I think the problem with using an SCP file with all calls - SSB, CW and RTTY would be that when a partial is trying to be decided upon, there would be way more options available than if using a RTTY-only file.  The chances of guessing at the wrong call would great increase.

REPLY:

I agree with Don's logic here, but I use the all-calls file anyway
because I figure there are at least some contesters who have done SSB
or CW and are now doing their first RTTY contest. It seems to work
pretty well. I get very few bad matches.

73, Bill W6WRT