[RTTY] Don's Induction into Contesting Hall of Fame

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Mon May 17 09:08:19 PDT 2010

Our local chapter of the big contesting club around here initiated action to
get a very deserving ham inducted and we could not push it through so it
made Don's entry even more special. These are not easy things to get passed
so you can be sure when they do get awarded it is something really special.

Again a great achievement Don and also a sign how mainstream RTTY contesting
has become, again due in no small part to Don's efforts.

73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com