[RTTY] JARTS RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 18 17:45:02 PDT 2010

 Band    QSO's    Pts  Cty   Sec
   3.5       9      18    0    5
     7      47     100    9   11
    14     159     382   25   13
    21      27      64   11    7
 Total     242     564   45   36
Score: 45,684

With my amp blown, and my rotor broken with the beam pointed East and not
able to turn, I was surprised that I worked 242 calls. With the beam pointed
East I worked Russians, JA's and all Europe with it in that position on
15/20 meters. I used the vertical for NA, SA and the PJ calls. My Saturday
morning found 15 and 20 meters wide open and had some decent runs. I think I
had a decent score for putting out only 75 watts with my limited antennas. I
am ready for the next one.

By the way,  Jim, AD1C, just solved my country file problem today. What a
great service he gives to all of us.

73 Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M