[RTTY] Top Band (160m) Digital QSO Party - Silly Exchange

Dick Kriss aa5vu at att.net
Mon Sep 13 13:18:18 PDT 2010

> Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:33:27 +0200
> From: "Dallmeier, Walter" <walter.dallmeier at dl4rck.de>
> Subject: [RTTY] FIRST   Top Band (160m) Digital QSO Party
>
> Hello,
>
> The DL-DX RTTY Contest Group (DRCG) would like to invite all licensed radio
> amateurs to participate in the FIRST Top Band (160m) Digital QSO Party.
> This QSO Party is designed to increase and encourage digital activity on 160m.
>
> More at: www.drcg.de
>
> ?
> 73 de Walter, DL4RCK, DL4R
> President of DL-DX RTTY Contest Group (DRCG)
>
> http://www.dl4rck.de

I just checked the rules at

<http://www.drcg.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=134&Itemid=91>

for the 160m Top Band Digital QSO Party noticed the NON-STANDARD Exchange

     Exchange:
     Normal QSO Info; RST, Name, QTH, etc.

Unless that silly rule is clarified to something more NORMAL I will pass.

73 Dick AA5VU