[RTTY] Top Band (160m) Digital QSO Party - Silly Exchange

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Sep 13 13:42:32 PDT 2010

It appears the "rules" are pretty lax, with the ability to spot and use any
means available to announce your presence on the 160m band in a digital
mode. And specifically in the remarks section it says:

"This is not a "contest" in the normal sense of the word. The goal is to
increase digital activity on the 160m Band and to increase DXCC totals on
the Top Band."

So if your own goals are not to help increase digital activity on the 160m
band and increase your DXCC total... I agree this is one event to skip.  :-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN