[RTTY] 599 Log Reports?

John Barber GW4SKA ska at bartg.org.uk
Wed Sep 15 11:00:12 PDT 2010

Yes, it's unnecessary, wastes bandwidth and most important wastes time in
the contest exchange. That was the reasoning when the rules were written.

The actual reference  "Logs must not include any 599 signal reports."
relates more to the correct Cabrillo format for logs. In the case of the
BARTG Sprint contests the log exchange should only contain the serial
number, not RST and serial.

John GW4SKA
BARTG Contest Manager