[RTTY] Digital DXCC or ARRL Board of Directors, respectfully: have my strong disagreement

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:19:55 PDT 2011

Sorry - quite disagree. Means nonsense for me , regardless how many "more
ARRL members that prefer...".

I prefer not to appeal to the "crowd", prefer say from myself.

Picture?? - photo shop has them a lot. 24 HR shops as well have "Pictures".
No good as stand alone...

PSK31?? - with due respect to this Young mode - it cannot replace Old but
Good RTTY!

2011/8/2 Kok Chen <chen at mac.com>

> On Aug 2, 2011, at 6:26 PM, Andrei Stchislenok wrote:
>
> > I would leave RTTY as it is and grouped all others digital modes into
> "DIGITAL".
> >
> > WE have here: (and will die with them):
> >
> > CW,
> >
> > PHONE,
> >
> > RTTY,
> >
> > DIGITAL.
>
> Redundant.  Unless you are arguing that RTTY is not a Digital mode?
>
> If you include a 4th award, I am sure there are more ARRL members that
> prefer
>
> CW
> PHONE
> PSK31
> DIGITAL.
>
> In any case, it makes much more sense to have
>
> CW
> PHONE
> PICTURE
> DIGITAL.