[RTTY] Digital DXCC or ARRL Board of Directors, respectfully: have my strong disagreement

WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 06:51:15 PDT 2011

There have never been in the ARRL DXCC special certificates for the three
general awards, Phone, CW, and now Digital.  You can't get a SSB award nor a
AM award.  There aren't the resources for having multiple Honor Rolls.  Heck
its so bad now that the 2010 book is just now coming out.

DXCC is a money loosing proposition for the ARRL and in fact most ARRL
members don't even chase DX nor contest.

So yes a DXCC on AM would be as special as one on PSK31, but neither are now
available. Seems a lot of fuss about nothing, but I guess its time for a
SO3R discussion or something to fill the reflector up again.