[RTTY] Response to DX Station

Mike Fatchett W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Aug 12 08:51:41 PDT 2011

The one problem with online "logs" is that the DX could have busted a
call and logged me instead of W1MU or W9MU.  In your scenario I would be
penalized because they busted the contact.

I don't know how many people feel the need to work DX peditions multiple
times when they know they have a solid contact.

W0MU