[RTTY] RTTY vs Digital DXCC

Dave Barr recordupe at verizon.net
Wed Aug 17 06:54:46 PDT 2011

Come on guys.  The accomplishment is the same whether the name on the
DXCC certificate is RTTY or Digital.  Just because some of us have the
former doesn't mean we made all the q's on RTTY.   When you get your
wall paper, you know yourself if it's all RTTY or a mix or all PSK or
whatever.  The various digital modes all have their strong and weak
points, and we use those that serve our particular interests best.
Instead of criticism, enjoy the award when you get it, and realize that
when others see your call on the DXCC list, they will know you have
achieved something significant.

73

Dave, K2YG