[RTTY] Pileup of Rookies!

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Mon Aug 22 06:49:48 PDT 2011

How did you setup N1MM?

I had some spare time and hadn't completely scratched the contesting itch with my meager participation in SARTG.  When I saw Don Hill's email I decided to jump in for a bit. And since I'm not a rookie nor was I planning to submit the log, I left the amp on.

I selected the RRRTTY contest in N1MM. It would not let me log anyone whose year part of the exchange was less than 09 and it would not let me log any DX stations.  Since the exchange part was correct, I assumed that I chose the right contest when I created the log in N1MM.  What did I do wrong?

Regards,

Al
AB2ZY