[RTTY] Pileup of Rookies!

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Aug 22 13:12:24 PDT 2011

Thanks Larry!  I guess I will join the chorus of those who think the rules
could be improved or at least more clearly stated.  "Upon further review..."
and a  more through reading of rule 3.1.2 I agree with your interpretation -
the 100W power limitation rule applies to Rookies only!  Sure wish I'd
caught that before the contest!  Sorry to all for the bandwidth.

73,
Gary AL9A