[RTTY] will a USB-Serial converter work for FSK and MMTTY

rjohnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Mon Aug 22 21:56:04 PDT 2011

Hi Joe;
I wish I had know that before I spent $214.45 for the USB III.

I bought one a month ago and have had nothing but problems with it.
 I spent 4 Hrs tonight trying to get it to work with HRD/DM780.

Wish I had known that the usable programs was  LIMITED

My home brew interface worked OK for what it was ($214.45) cheaper.

On top of that the USB Router has been problematical since day one.
I got it working with MMTTY, but that's all I can use it for ???
That's a real bummer !!!

73
Bob, K1VU