[RTTY] Key down & 50% power

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 24 16:41:30 PDT 2011

When I bought my first Icom IC-751A, I was concerned about running it at full power on FSK so I called the factory and they said
"Yes you can run it at full power in the FSK mode because we designed it for that!".

The only rig I backed the power down a bit on was my Drake TR-4C after I ran the finals down the first time running it at 140 watts
output AFSK.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com