[RTTY] Great Surprise.........

Sven -DD1LI- dd1li at gmx.de
Sat Dec 31 03:10:38 PST 2011

Hey Folks,
I would say thanks to all who made me able the get the DXCC # 3018
from our Postoffice today !!! What a surprise at the last day of 2011.

Special thanks to Jose (YS1JBL) for LOTW-Confirmation #100

Would like to wish everybody a Happy 2011 with lot DX and great fun in
all RTTY-Contest.

Health and all the best to you and your families!!!!

73 from North Germany

Sven -DD1LI-

--
                      German Amateur Radio Station
                                 DD1LI

           Mitglied der IG Funkamateure in Hilfsorganisationen 80 FF
                     Mitglied des DARC OV Preetz (M11)
                         Member of 30MDG, EPC, DMC

                Take a look at :        www.qsl.net/dd1li
                                        www.darc.de/m/11