[RTTY] 599 579 579

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Feb 13 21:13:09 PST 2011

And the confusion also bit the poor soul who worked me and got "599 599 599"
in his exchange.  He came back with "AGN AGN" and I went to the keyboard and
manually typed "UR NR IS 599 599".  If he stuck around a little he would
have seen me work the next guy as number 600 which hopefully made it clear
too.

73,
Gary AL9A