[RTTY] CQ WPX 2011 SOAB LP assisted DD1LI

Sven -DD1LI- dd1li at gmx.de
Tue Feb 15 09:59:41 PST 2011

Band    QSOs    Points  Multi
-----------------------------
160m       0         0      0
80m      123       446     78
40m      223       850    137
20m      125       288     87
15m       64       178     37
10m        1         3      1

All	536	  1365	  340   ==>> 600100 Pkt

Comment :
First shock was 3 days before Contest :
The 40m Rotary Dipole was damaged an the Reflector of the beam came down
by an Storm, but fixed it just in time.
The next probleme :Internet shutdown after 6h by an defect Modem, so no
more Cluster support till the End..... and hard work till i found that
my TRX had 60Hz shift between Send and receivebut fixed it with the
Clarifier during Contest.
Hope I will find the error befor BARTG next month....
So this was only anouther Contest full of murphy .....
Thanks all for the Q's, See you again next time!!!!

Sven -DD1LI-

--

                      German Amateur Radio Station
                               D D 1 L I