[RTTY] Three lessons from NAQP

James C. Hall, MD heartdoc at nwtcc.com
Sun Feb 27 17:30:49 PST 2011

Jim:

ROTFL - yes, Al in AL doesn't wash !! :)

The new call stacking feature of N1MM for logthenpop was very cool. The only
problem is that I tend to click on the first call that comes through -
immediately. Then if a second call happens to make it through, I click it to
start the process. The only thing I don't like is that it works the LAST
call first. It would be nice if it had the option to reverse that order - ya
know, putting cards under the deck, instead of on top. :)

73, Jamie
WB4YDL