[RTTY] Three lessons from NAQP

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sun Feb 27 18:18:48 PST 2011

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 5:30 PM, James C. Hall, MD, WB4YDL <
heartdoc at nwtcc.com> wrote:

The new call stacking feature of N1MM for logthenpop was very cool. The only
> problem is that I tend to click on the first call that comes through -
> immediately. Then if a second call happens to make it through, I click it
> start the process. The only thing I don't like is that it works the LAST
> call first. It would be nice if it had the option to reverse that order -
> ya
> know, putting cards under the deck, instead of on top. :)

Alt-Click will place the second call in the On-Deck position instead of the
call-entry line.

Ski Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light