[RTTY] Three lessons from NAQP

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 17:48:22 PST 2011

In the same direction. With poor band conditions is PHIL IL too
confusing? I suppose one might mistake the IL as a second PHIL where the
PH got garbled. Maybe I should use another name in the future.

Also I ran the whole contest. I had many stations, more than I ever
remember, sending their info and thinking they were working the station
I just cleared with. My macro, which hasn't changed from the last couple
of years, is "AD1C TU QRZ?" I thought that it was pretty clear that I am
clearing with AD1C and moving on to the next caller, but they kept
seeming to think they were working the station I just cleared with. Any
ideas other then the recent use of QRZ thread?

Phil
N9LAH