[RTTY] Three lessons from NAQP

Carleton Reed carleton45 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 18:34:56 PST 2011

I didn't run, just S&P. But I've seen different comfirmations.
TU AA6GZ QRZ?
TU CARL DE NW6K QRZ?
TU CARL AA6GZ DE NW6K CQ TEST
These are just a few of the many I have seen. (NW6K used as example)

Also I sent TU NW6K CARL CA CARL CA DE AA6GZ No one confused my name with CA
for Calif. I was going to use my full name CARLETON but because I used CARL
when I ran NAQP CW, I didnt want to change and cause confusion. I know that
many hams use an auto-fill feature that is available with different logs.

73 Carleton AA6GZ