[RTTY] Three lessons from NAQP

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Sun Feb 27 20:14:52 PST 2011

Simple answer, change the macro from "AD1C TU QRZ?"  to
"AD1C TU N9LAH CQ" unless you're worried about milliseconds :)
Less time than trying to fix the mess with other stations calling the
wrong call.

I didn't have much time to play in this one so chased the last one I
needed for 15m WAS but no luck hearing Wyoming. On the
bright side I did finally get the last one for RTTY DXCC all
LOTW...happy dance time...

Ron
K0IDT