[RTTY] OT: QST article on history of awards?

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Fri Jan 7 17:37:11 PST 2011

Anyone remember a QST article in the 2006-2008 era covering the
history of WAC/WAS/DXCC?  I think it was by a female author, but I'll
be danged if I can remember who!  Looked through my back issues and
searched the archive on arrl.org but came up dry.

Fortunately, I don't need it for another 12 hours or so when I present
to the club ... :-)  I've done this show before, but I really would
like to reread the article before I do it again!

TIA!