[RTTY] 24 Hours before the Roundup

KE1JF-Tom ke1jf at cox.net
Fri Jan 7 20:22:43 PST 2011

All is fixed with the Frequency I think, I was going to use the Pro III but had trouble with the CI-V settings in the software so I Upgraded N1MM to the latest Version ( mine was 7.xx ) & checked the TS-2000 transmitting into a dummy load & decoding on the Pro III screen at the same exact frequency so that's ok now I hope. I missed the practice sessions due to a hockey game I couldn't get out of going to but after it I re-adjusted the A3S that was way too high in all 3 bands so I'll find out in the RU if everything is working as it should.

See you all in the contest & Many Thanks to all who emailed & helped me. Good Luck,

73,
Tom, KE1JF