[RTTY] MMTTY AFC Bug

Dave AA6YQ aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Sun Jan 9 14:56:09 PST 2011

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces at contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Rick Ellison
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 5:44 PM
To: rtty at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY AFC Bug

This is one of the things I was going to point out Bob..
There are a few different settings in N1MM that will cause the AFC to turn
off or on depending on what setting you have off or on.. One of them being
send Ham Default on S&P/Run Change. If the AFC is turned on in the Default
profile and this setting is turned on then the AFC could be turned off or on
depending..

>>>That's why I've asked if anyone running MMTTY standalone had experienced
this behavior. So far, the only two reports have come from ops using
WriteLog and N1MM; those applications could be directing MMTTY to disable
AFC.

    73,

         Dave, AA6YQ