[RTTY] MMTTY AFC Bug

Randy Lake randyn1kwf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:01:33 PST 2011

It was happening when I was running. All of a sudden I would notice calls
not being decoded in the main window but was fine (with AFC on) in the
Additional RX window. The AFC button would be OFF in the main window and I
would need to click it back on.
Has not happened this afternoon. I am trying to think of something different
that I was doing this morning or yesterday.

Randy N1KWF

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq at ambersoft.com> wrote:

> [...]

Randy Lake N1KWF
73 Gunn Rd.