[RTTY] OT LOTW

Iain MacDonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Thu Jan 13 08:52:04 PST 2011

Hi Tom,

There are actually two date ranges in an LotW certificate - the
lifetime of the certificate itself (i.e. when it can be used for
signing actions), and the date range for QSOs it can be used to sign
(e.g. you could have a certificate that's valid now, but can only be
used for QSOs in the past, with a former callsign). In the tQSL
Certificate program, double-click on your certificate, and you should
see "QSO End Date" as well as the expiry date...

73,

    ~iain / N6ML