[RTTY] Roundup

WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:53:30 PST 2011

Stories, anadotes, and of course the quest for pictures.  Once again I am
doing the QST and web writeups for the ARRL RTTY Roundup and need as much
material as I can get.

Sure would enjoy in particular hearing about your goals, success, lack
thereof, highpoints and low spots during the contest.  Always need pictures
and they will pick one for the QST article usually.

More will of course make it into the web version of the story which is much
longer.

Going to concentrate on Regional basis this year so tell me how the prop was
to the rare multipliers, which of your strategies on time-off worked and
which perhaps didn't.  Curious about 10 and 15 meters as well as the low
bands from your part of the country or the world.  Roundup is you know quite
a little different in Europe and other parts of the world.

73 Jay WS7I