[RTTY] [Bulk] Re: Self spotting outside of a contest?

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Jul 13 11:59:38 PDT 2011

"How the cluster will look like?"

It will look like the Reverse Beacon Network that already exists for CW
events. These spots are delivered over the existing network. The rate of
spots can exceed 5,000 per hour so I don't think there is an issue of
capacity of the network. There has been an issue of the contest logging
software "dealing with" this volume of information but that issue has
been addressed by the programmers earlier this year.

Outside of contests, I don't see any problem with self spotting.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN