[RTTY] Booooo

Michael Haack mikehaack at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 11:08:19 PDT 2011

  Strange, But I don't recall seeing anything before this on the subject.

So Who/Where did the idea come from?

I can understand if your trying to foster newer "DIGITAL" Modes, Then
Increase the incentive by putting out a Purely "DIGITAL" certificate.
Then you would have Two awards to chase. RTTY and DIGITAL.
But there is no reason to change the RTTY award.

And just wondering, If your going to lump ALL Digital modes
together...Does that mean the CW as well..;O)

73, Mike WB9B