[RTTY] Yep Boooo

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Fri Jul 22 07:56:49 PDT 2011

Hi Tony

Also, if you are generating SSB with your computer sound card, is that SSB
or a digital mode?  My mic goes right into the sounc card and the output of
the card goes to the radio.  I can run an entire SSB contest and never touch
a mic, just punch the F-keys.

It can't be the setting on the radio or AFSK would be SSB, also--the funcion
is the same.

It's not because I can't understand what is being said in AFSK.  If you
speak to me in Russian on SSB, I can't understand that either :-)  73
Tom W7WHY

So tell me this is CW and RTTY still a DIGI mode if  when i worked
them the word DIGI did not was not known ?
hi hi.. something to bring the brains out of the woodwork ...
73 Tony wa4jqs