[RTTY] 300 baud RTTY

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Jun 6 10:26:18 PDT 2011

You said: "...and could not print my own transmission properly on my
computer screen above 110 baud."

Now that you mention this, I recall having the same problem with my
setup. But that was a few years ago when I tried this and I don't recall
the 'solution.' I am thinking (don't hold me to this) that there was a
limitation in MMTTY when going above that speed. It was not specifically
a problem with the computer itself.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN