[RTTY] 300 baud RTTY

Michael Haack mikehaack at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 11:20:44 PDT 2011

  Not sure if you are having this same problem, but....I found the
problem I was having in an old post.

I'm running MMTTY with EXTFSK, and while I could set the software to
75baud, It would decode, but not send.

It appears in an old post that , When running MMTTY with EXTFSK, you are
Software limited to 45.45 in EXTFSK.
Not sure if anyone ever found a work around.

Back to the HAL cards I went.
73, Mike WB9B