[RTTY] LDC

Bernd DC3HB dc3hb at freenet.de
Fri Jun 10 16:16:28 PDT 2011

Hello Don.

> I see a very interesting class in this contest
> that DOES NOT exist in any other RTTY contest that I know of.

The same exist in the DL-DX RTTY Contest (class F and G).

Rules DL-DX RTTY Contest (http://drcg.de):

F   Single Operator, Multiband
One person performs all operating and logging functions.

G  Multi Operator, Multiband
More than one person operates, checks for duplicates, keeps the log, etc.

The classes A to E are restricted to the use of only one Radio (SO1R).
The classes F and G are limited only by their station licenses.

73, Bernd DC3HB
DRCG Contest Manager