[RTTY] USB-Serial

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Tue Jun 14 10:35:42 PDT 2011

QSL Steve... that was my reference to "mixed results" regarding the
Prolific converters. Maybe they would ALL work if a common driver could
be identified. It *appears* the issue is finding a viable driver for the
specific hardware version you have.

But then you throw in the variety of Operating Systems everyone is using
and that adds another layer of complexity to finding a common solution.

In any case, glad you got yours working through ingenuity and
persistence! And thanks for the 3 QSOs last year (2-CW, 1-RTTY).

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN