[RTTY] NAQP RTTY RULES Non-North America

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Tue Mar 1 04:05:13 PST 2011

I just emailed Mark K6UFO about this. The rules at
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php show a non-NA station sends just their
name.

10. Exchange: Operator name and station location (state, province or
country) for North American stations; operator name only for non-North
American stations.

We log what we print, right? So maybe it should indicate non-NA stations
send DX if that is what we log?

N1MM was not pre-populating the field with DX so my original submitted log
showed no "state" and accepting a non-NA record without a value for "state".
I just resubmitted my log with DX and will bring this to the attention of
the N1MM team, but specifying DX in the rules might be very helpful for
future contests.

K2DSL - David