[RTTY] Three lessons from NAQP

WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:08:46 PST 2011

Not really, when I see WS I'm gone.

Frankly all of these "micro managers" on this list are missing some
key points.  Accuracy as Shelby so aptly pointed out, and the receiver
if they are in all that much hurry can take there changes.

Bill also clearly states a compeling rationale.

Our accuracy isn't at the point where I would loose the chance for a
change either.

But again, folks can do it however they wish, but IMHO best practice
is not necessarily what you read in this reflector.