[RTTY] RigBlaster Pro and FT-1000MP

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 20:26:36 PDT 2011

One issue to be aware of with AFSK - make turn to turn your speech
processor OFF.

Last year in the WPX contest, several folks commented (negatively) on
my signal.  After a while it dawned on me that my speech processor was
on (not a good thing).  Once I turned it off, no more complaints, and
both the radio and the amp ran cooler...  Lesson learned!

Tom - VE3CX