[RTTY] Fw: NCJ RTTY Article by AA5AU

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 18 14:20:06 PDT 2011

Thanks for finding this Mark.  I couldn't remember what it was while I'm here at
work.

Yes, this is the sound card I'm using on my laptop after lightning zapped the
internal sound card.  The new unit is now battle tested through several major
contests - Roundup, BARTG Sprint, WPX RTTY and RTTY NAQP and several hundred
QSOs without a single problem.  Works well!

73, Don AA5AU